Your role :
Reporting to the Group L&D Manager, you will be responsible for developing digital learning experiences. These include interactive e-learning, animated video tutorials, micro-learning lessons, podcasts, quick-start guides and other job aids / instructional materials. The Digital Learning Specialist collaborates with cross-functional SMEs to develop engaging learner-centered content, based on best practices of adult learning. The goal is to help employees improve their competencies and performance. Some of that training is also aimed at the customers, for which we require the utmost level of quality and UX.
Your profile :
Technical skills :
• Create a high volume of digital pedagogical content, such as interactive e-Learning modules, videos, simulation exercises, on-the-job training, instructional guides, performance support tools, games, learning assessments, etc
• Work with SMEs to understand their requirements. Advise and support them with the digitalisation of their training. Create a wide variety of interactive activities for each project to maximise pedagogical effectiveness.
• Build appropriate data gathering protocols within SCORM / xAPI for the effective reporting of learner completion and assessment results.
• Develop state-of-the-art solutions such as 360 imaging, AR/VR experiences, gamification, etc.
• Effectively store, manage, and maintain all media and electronic content.
• Enable and empower employee learning communities and other types of peer-to-peer learning experiences.
• Remain up to date with latest technological trends in the digital learning industry.
• Cultivate strong working relationships across multiple teams / stakeholders.
Personal skills :
• Extensive experience using technologies for blended and online learning.
• Advanced knowledge of e-learning authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate, or Lectora. Proof of a strong portfolio.
• Experience in video and audio editing.
• Experience with responsive design (different screen sizes) as well as 360 imaging and AR/VR applications.
• Visual design skills.
• Excellent knowledge of adult learning theories and instructional design models.
• Experience in LMS administration.
• Strong English skills (verbal and written communication). German and/or French would be a distinct advantage.