Our client, company active in rail freight throughout Europe is looking for a
Sales Manager DACH (M/F)
Position based in Frankfurt, or ideally central Germany (home office)
This position is to provide a very strategic and specific sales focus on the client portfolio. Main responsibility is to develop existing traffics and to develop new ones by increasing the overall sales and improve market share with the existing and new accounts.
Manage the major accounts in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
Identify new potential clients and create acquisition strategy
Working within corporate strategies and policy frameworks, designs, proposes and implements local sales strategies, guidelines and procedures within broad principles and policies set by the organization to meet sales requirements supporting short and long-term business needs
Maintains coordination with integral organization functions and directs the flow of information for sales activities and transactions, including leads, contracts, global agreements, pricing
Identify key strategic partners and relationships
Create and manage the transportation contracts in collaboration with the legal department
Create monthly sales analysis and reports
Work closely with other sales managers in Europe
· You have a university degree in commerce, logistics, transportation or engineering.
· You have at least 5 years similar experience in a railway or logistics company. A previous experience in logistics or transportation would be appreciated.
· You are fluent in German & English, French would be a plus.
· Autonomous, able to take a bird's eye view; able to develop vision, goals and objectives for the Company
· Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Willingness and availability to travel on a regular basis
An interesting job, in a dynamic environment with excellent development opportunities.