Our client is a leading industrial player in Luxembourg, also present in Germany, France and Belgium. Looking to strengthen their IT teams in the context of further developments of their activities, they are looking to recruit a
Senior Solution Architect (M/F/X)
Job based at the HQ of the group, Luxembourg.
• You co-design and develop the architecture strategy including an architecture framework, guiding principles, policies and standards that govern the design of efficient, reliable, scalable, and secure solutions, which meet the demands of our current and future business and technology strategies.
• You actively contribute to the design of reference architectures including supporting transition states that can grow with the evolving business needs, while maximizing reusability and minimizing operational impacts.
• You define standards and tooling for documenting architecture elements.
• You communicate with and train colleagues, including senior management, about the available architecture elements that support efficient delivery of robust solutions.
• You perform technology watch on IT and business trends to ensure the architecture remains fit for purpose.
• You contribute to the technology standards decision-making process.
• You participate as an architecture lead on architecture impacting projects.
• You analyse business requirements to identify architecture impacts on the IT landscape.
• You collaborate with subject matter experts to build consensus on IT solution quality requirements and record these in the architecture specifications.
• You contribute to project plan development and identification of subject matter experts at project initiation.
• You guide project activities to ensure alignment with the IT standards.
• You build consensus, facilitate collaboration and steer the decision-making process of architectural choices that align with the defined IT strategy and reference architectures.
• You review and approve solution architecture designs to validate compliance with architectural and security standards and patterns.
• You conduct pre- and post-implementation reviews to ensure solutions have followed the specified architecture; identify gaps and necessary remediations
• University Degree in Information Technology/ Computer sciences or equivalent.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in IT with at least 3 years spent designing and supporting the delivery of IT solutions.
• Knowledge and proven implementation experience of at least one architectural framework (ex. TOGAF).
• Proven experience with the full Software Development Life Cycle using multiple software development languages and tools.
• Knowledge of database, integration and storage technologies as well as the associated security standards.
• Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills including abilities to negotiate, be perseverant and be rigorous.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and French. The knowledge of German and/or Luxemburgish will be considered as an advantage.
• A multicultural and international working environment that encourages diversity and inclusion.
• A competitive salary with many additional benefits.
• Continuous learning and development career path adapted to the needs of each employee.
• Hybrid working mode with the possibility to work from home.
• Many additional benefits including: 34 days off per year, a pension plan, a complementary health insurance, parking spot, etc.