For one of our clients, worldwide industrial group, we are looking to recruit a:
Technical Buyer (M/F)
Based in Luxembourg
· Developing category plans to achieve best value for assigned expenditure categories
· Assure communication and correspondence with external suppliers and internal clients
· Coordinate purchasing activities with other departments to maintain inventory at planned levels, spare parts stock & store management and team supervising.
· Determining purchasing requirements by reviewing inventories and purchase request
· Over time you will take over more and more responsibilities
· Master's degree (Technical Engineering MA, Logistic MA)
· 3 or more years' experience in Technical Purchasing /Procurement within the industrial sector (ideally mechanical or electromechanical environment, process industry)
· Language: Ideally French, English & German, If not at least English&German or French& English fluent
· Good communication and problem-solving skills, teamwork, self-initiative, independent, structured and autonomous
· Excellent analytical, verbal and written skills including high attention to detail
· Enthusiastic and who is willing to change
· We offer a challenging position within a multinational organization, with international opportunities and flat hierarchies to boost your career.