For one of our clients, industrial group operating in south of Luxembourg, we are looking to recruit a:
Senior Accountant (M/F)
Based in south of Luxembourg
Report to the Finance Manager.
For several entities of the group (production, commercial & holding companies), be in charge of:
· General ledger transactions, reconciliation and maintenance of balance sheet accounts & P&L
· Cash payments, loan receivables / payables, bank and portfolio accounts, fixed assets, preparation of invoices
· VAT calculation & declarations; monitoring and support taxation issues
· Participation to monthly, quarterly and yearly financial closing and reporting to the group
· For holdings companies, manage daily accounting, tax and reporting process
· Preparation of the year-end external audit process.
· Graduated in Accounting or Finance with minimum first experience in a similar role
· Strong technical accounting, tax and treasury skills in an industrial or commercial environment
· Works as effective team member
· Take the initiative to problem solve, challenge & improve to deliver the agreed targets.
· Excellent planning and organizational skills.
· Communicates well at all levels
· French and English are mandatory, German is a plus